Any student interested in getting his/her admission canceled is required to fill a Performa available from the College Office and submit it to the Coordinator Admission Committee. After this date, a student may withdraw from the College by making an application to Principal intimating of withdrawal. Otherwise, they will be liable to pay the fee of the period for which their name remains on the rolls.
- For the cancellation of admission, a candidate has to apply in the prescribed form duly signed by him/her and countersigned by his/her parent/guardian at the respective college.
- The candidate has to enclose the original fee receipt & photocopy of “No-Due” (Original submit at respective college) along with the form.
- A refund will be made only after the candidate has surrendered the ID card, original fee receipt, and the dues clearance certificate.
- Application and Examination fees, wherever applicable, once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
REFUND OF FEE
If the student chooses to withdraw from the program of studies in which he/she is enrolled, the refund of the fees will be made as per the details given below:
- 100 % fees will be refunded before the formal announcement/notice about the last date of admission.
- 80 % of the fees will be refunded, no more than 15 days after the formal announcement/notice about the last date of admission.
- 50 % of the fees will be refunded after 15 days but less than 30 days after the formal announcement/notice about the last date of admission.
- No refund will be done after 30 days of the formal announcement/notice about the last date of admission.
Note –Fee shall be refunded as per rules by the institute to an eligible candidate only after receiving a written application from him/her in this regard.